Position at GroupM North America
Are you a people person with a knack for conversations? Do you have a 6th sense for determining another person'sstrengths and best qualities? Are you interested in joining a diverse& multi-facetedTalent Acquisition teamwithin the media industry? If you answered YES - you might be our nextTalent Acquisition Business Partner!
Our approach toTalent Acquisition is a strategic one, and we build consultative relationshipswithinternal teams to help grow the business while getting to know external candidates
And helping them discoverthe impeccable value in a career at GroupM.
3 BEST THINGS ABOUT THE JOB:
- We're a high-velocity team who collaborate well, give regular feedback to one another, and celebrate the big as well as the #smallwins.
- Partner withsome of the fastest-growing business functions across the GroupM agencies to grow their teams andplay a meaningful role in the success of the organization.
- Impact organizational changethrough active involvement inDiversity, Equity, and Inclusion(DEI)initiativesrelated to thehiring process.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Get to knowGroupM'smediabusiness and each of the different agency brandsto see how you will impact teams and where you fit in the larger picture
- Work with your Talent Acquisition Lead and Hiring Managers/subject matter experts to begin developing a more specialized understanding of your assigned functional areasof the business
- Undergo in-depth training for our Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite) and team processes tomanage your work andcollaboratewith the larger team
- Make your first few hireswith excellent feedback from both candidates & hiring managers!
- Independently ownfull-cycle recruitment for your assigned functional areato support your team's overall requisition load. Be comfortable with the high speed & volume!
- Take on a moreconsultative(versus transactional)approach with Hiring Managersthrough:
- Building partnerships
- Offeringguidance & insightontalent markettrends and best practices
- Contuingtobuild your industry knowledgeandkeeping ahead ofdevelopments in themedia space (seminars, online training, industry articles, etc.)
- Become and advanced Jobvite user with the ability to follow team processes and guide Hiring Managers and other TABP's where needed
- Reach or exceed TABPperformance benchmarks & goals (hires, feedback, DEI initiatives, etc.)
- Prior experiencein Recruitment, Recruiting Operations, oranHR-related role
- A willingness tocommittoand take an active role in increasingrepresentation in hiring through DEI initiatives
- Proactive and collaborative worker, able to ideate and manage new initiatives; demonstrating a hands-on and highly organized approach to all tasks.
GroupM is the world's leading media investment company responsible for more than $50B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare,MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company,Xaxis.GroupM'sportfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity.We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, themore greatwork we can create together.